Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
Hi
Received my membership card and Mag...damn good reading i must say  Big Grin

I wont bore you all too much....ha ha

Iam of the grand age of 42 living in gods country of North Yorkshire
very new to biking. Never ridden a bike until i did my CBT in September 2014....something ive always wanted to do but what with being a shortie (5" 2) and 2 biker brothers who said "if you cant pick a bike up you shouldnt be riding one!" well at 7 stone wet through i had no chance!!! so for 20 odd years i did nothing about it. 
due to a change in personal life...ie new partner after being married for 20 years  Smile who has been riding for many years i caught the bike bug again and decided to go and learn.
I bought myself a Yamaha 125TZR...cracking little bike and started having big bike lessons in Darlington with MMT.
Passed MOD1 1st time Whoop whoop
due to a very silly mistake on my 1st attempt of MOD2 i failed. booked again for the 27th October and got my certificate to ride  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
sold my TZR and bought my ole 1995 CBR600F aka Romeo ...know some might think it silly to name bikes/cars but i love my machines and they deserve a name  Big Grin
Managed a ride out with my Lad ( Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja he isnt Honda shaped sorry to say) to Whitby for the goth weekend 
loved my machine ... Big Grin 
now i know how to ride a bike i can start learning to ride my bike.
so be prepared for lots of silly questions from a daft bint Big Grin

Attached Files
.jpg   12193220_10156139171530548_1859652116_o.jpg (Size: 438.97 KB / Downloads: 10)
Big Grin DawnCBR600 Big Grin
Welcome to the club.... happy biking.
(31-12-2015, 04:21 PM)DawnCBR600 Wrote: Hi

very new to biking. Never ridden a bike until i did my CBT in September 2014....something ive always wanted to do but what with being a shortie (5" 2) and 2 biker brothers who said "if you cant pick a bike up you shouldnt be riding one!" well at 7 stone wet through i had no chance!!! so for 20 odd years i did nothing about it. 
due to a change in personal life...ie new partner after being married for 20 years  Smile who has been riding for many years i caught the bike bug again and decided to go and learn.
I bought myself a Yamaha 125TZR...cracking little bike and started having big bike lessons in Darlington with MMT.
due to a very silly mistake on my 1st attempt of MOD2 i failed. booked again for the 27th October and got my certificate to ride  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
sold my TZR and bought my ole 1995 CBR600F aka Romeo ...know some might think it silly to name bikes/cars but i love my machines and they deserve a name  Big Grin
Managed a ride out with my Lad ( Kawasaki ZX6R Ninja he isnt Honda shaped sorry to say) to Whitby for the goth weekend 

Hello and welcome
Me and my wife Denise ride to the East coast Whitby Scarborough and Brid all the time give me a PM if you want to meet up or go for a ride somewhere
(01-01-2016, 12:06 PM)goldwingnij Wrote:
(31-12-2015, 04:21 PM)DawnCBR600 Wrote: Hi

Hello and welcome
Me and my wife Denise ride to the East coast Whitby Scarborough and Brid all the time give me a PM if you want to meet up or go for a ride somewhere

thank you... Smile
Big Grin DawnCBR600 Big Grin