Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a Newbie
Hi everyone, 
I am a newbie,  having recently retired, giving up the company car (can't afford to run two cars) the wife having the family car proved a wrench, and in preparation using "Grand dad rights" e.g. Holding a car licence since 1968, allowing me to drive up to 50cc without that CBT thingy, obtained a moped/scooter, which I have used infrequently for the last year or so, a very reliable 4 stroke Pulse Scout. 
However, being a bit of an extrovert and ex Kit Car builder /owner, wanted something quirky and different, within the remit of up to 50cc on my car licence, hence coming to my local find of the Honda Stream.
So, ... Whilst not a big powerful Goldwing or something similar, sounding a little like a demented lawn mower on speed, I get as many looks / questions as many I suppose.
But it is lonely, as I can't seem to find anyone else who has one, never mind spares etc. I'd upload photos on here of the Stream, but as I have only just joined this forum, don't know how to.!
Thanks for reading this.....
Mac.
(29-05-2016, 07:58 AM)Mac65 Wrote: Hi everyone, 
I am a newbie,  having recently retired, giving up the company car (can't afford to run two cars) the wife having the family car proved a wrench, and in preparation using "Grand dad rights" e.g. Holding a car licence since 1968, allowing me to drive up to 50cc without that CBT thingy, obtained a moped/scooter, which I have used infrequently for the last year or so, a very reliable 4 stroke Pulse Scout. 
However, being a bit of an extrovert and ex Kit Car builder /owner, wanted something quirky and different, within the remit of up to 50cc on my car licence, hence coming to my local find of the Honda Stream.
So, ... Whilst not a big powerful Goldwing or something similar, sounding a little like a demented lawn mower on speed, I get as many looks / questions as many I suppose.
But it is lonely, as I can't seem to find anyone else who has one, never mind spares etc. I'd upload photos on here of the Stream, but as I have only just joined this forum, don't know how to.!
Thanks for reading this.....
Mac.

Hi Mac - welcome to the Club!!
HOC #34581
Honda Pan European ST1300A6
Epsom, Surrey
SERV-SSL Volunteer (servssl.org.uk)
Mac Welcome form the West Country
Regards

Jimmy B
[Image: eagle1.gif]

Keep the Rubber Side down

Welcome to the club from West Yorkshire.....
Hi Steve, Jimmy, and Canada,
Thanks for the welcome.
Mac.