Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all
Bought my first Honda in 1977 but only just joined HOC. Hello! Currently one of the few with a 2014 VFR.

Attached Files
.jpg   2015-07-18 right side_1.JPG (Size: 345.02 KB / Downloads: 3)
Welcome. Nothing wrong with the VFR - I've had two myself.
Alan
Forum Administrator
Forum admin for CB1300 forum

Owns a CBF1000 FAC and a CB1300SA-A
Hi fatshoutybloke, and it's a decent bike you have there indeed, and in the 'faster' colour!  Now, I recognise you user name from the VFR forum, don't I?  Wink
Everyone knows Red VFRs are faster than any other colour. 
(31-08-2015, 05:48 PM)Red V Four Wrote: Hi fatshoutybloke, and it's a decent bike you have there indeed, and in the 'faster' colour!  Now, I recognise you user name from the VFR forum, don't I?  Wink

You do indeed! It's my 3rd VFR, after a yellow '99 and a silver '05. Well pleased with it.
I recognise both of your names from elsewhere! 

I've had two vfr800s and now have a vfr1200f (of course it's red).   I reckon it might be my last, so it'll have to last a while.
(01-09-2015, 10:58 AM)Red Mick Wrote: I recognise both of your names from elsewhere! 

I've had two vfr800s and now have a vfr1200f (of course it's red).   I reckon it might be my last, so it'll have to last a while.

I used this same ID on the old HOC forum, so that's probably where - not used it elsewhere though....
Everyone knows Red VFRs are faster than any other colour.