Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi Bike Insurance suggestions?
Hi Peoples.
Thanks in advance if anyone has time to help me out!
Am close to getting my 78 CB750F1 SuperSport back on the road after restoration, I also own a Rossi Replica CBR600 F4i which after some fettling (stainless steel downpipes replacing the original ones) and some other bits...I would like to get them both insured so I don't have the pain of swapping and changing policies during the year so an ideal scenario would be a multi policy in situ...........
any idea/pointers/help wold be wonderful....I work as a medic in the Ambulance service so would be vying for a discount as well!
Much appreciated, and since the weathers starting to close in (well it is here in West Wales-Pembrokeshire) now please be safe Smile
Kind Regards.
Paul 
Smile
there are a number of companies out there that do classic and multi, but not sure if any are better than the rest. As for discount, I suggest like servicemen you will probably get loaded.
Regards

Jimmy B
[Image: eagle1.gif]

Keep the Rubber Side down

I use Footman James who offer a Classic Modern policy. You cannot have more modern than classics on the policy. It works with me as I have a lot of classic bikes and a 2017 FireBlade.
Regards

Chris
I used Footman James on two of my classic motorbikes, and added the fixed value option on both bikes

Very happy with the cost , and can add the third bike to the policy when its due
I know this brings an old thread back to life, but I now use BeMoto ( https://www.bemoto.uk/ ) exclusively. They offer both stand alone and multi bike policies and also have separate for 'classic' bikes.

I think we all know though, that chasing insurance policies and premiums can be a lottery.
Have used Carole Nash for years have 3 bikes on it, £320 fully comp with £100 excess on the Pan, £50 excesses on the CB1000 and no excesses on the CB750 if they send a renewal i don't like i ring and they look at it, knocked £80 off this year.. anyway it includes everything you will ever want even the trailer on the Pan..